- Last Updated: Thursday, 25 January 2018 14:51
- MB-1510 Octopus Dish
- SC-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-32 Bluebeard
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-76 Cara-bein Blue
- SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral
- SG-402 White
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- DSS-149 Flowers 3-XL
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Palette Knife
1.Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Use the Soft Fan and Script Liner to apply three coats of SC-2 Melon-Choly to the octopus.
3. Use the Script Liner to float SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral onto the tentacles to create shading. Let dry.
4. Use SG-402 White to outline the suckers.
5. Use a palette knife and AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to thicken SC-73 Candy Apple Red to the consistency of peanut butter. Screen the hydrangea flower from DSS-149 Flowers 3-XL, shiny side down, onto the body of the octopus. Rub the mixture over the screen with your finger, gently run water over the screen to clean.
6. Scrape excess color from the eyes. Use the Lier to apply two coats of SC-76 Cara-bein Blue to the iris and one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil.
7. Puddle two coats of SC-32 Bluebeard into the spaces between the tentacles. with SC-32 Bluebeard.
8. Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.