- Last Updated: Monday, 30 April 2018 13:51
- MB-1409 Sea Horse Mug
- MB-1381 Sea Horse Dish
- FN-043 Bright Jade
- SC-29 Blue Grass
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- CG-980 Coral Puff
- SG-404 Blue Designer Liner
- S-2101 Clear
- DSS-102 Sea Life
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
2. Use SG-404 Blue Designer Liner to outline the spines on the seahorse body.
3. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of CG-980 Coral Puff to the body, evenly distributing the large crystals.
4. Use the Liner to apply two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil.
5. Seahorse Mug: follow the above directions for the handle.
6. Slightly thin FN-043 Bright Jade, pour inside the cup, roll to coat, pour out the excess and drain. Alternatively, you may apply three coats of FN-043 Bright Jade using the Soft Fan.
7. Using a palette knife, thicken SC-29 Blue Grass with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium with to the consistency of peanut butter. With the shiny side down, use your finger to rub the thickened Blue Grass over the coral image from DSS-0102 Sea Life. Remove and gently clean.
8. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of S-2101 Clear over the body of the mug.
9. Fire to cone 06.