MB-1509 Sea Turtle Dish
- FN-010 Tree Green
- SC-13 Grapel
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-22 Carrot Top
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- SG-405 Green Designer Liner
- NTBR ClearOne Brushing Glaze
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of the following colors to the turtle's shell: SC-13 Grapel, SC-22 Carrot Top, SC-26 Green Thumb, SC-27 Sour Apple and SC-97 Cant-elope. Use at least two colors on each section. Refer to photo for placement.
3. Outline the body with SG-405 Green using the bottle with the metal tip. Use the Liner to apply the SG-405 Green between the sections of the shell. Shade with the SG-405 Green by thinning and brushing over the texture detail. Deepen the green on the fins where they connect to the shell.
4. Use the Script Liner to apply one coat of SC-27 Sour Apple over the fins and head. Apply two coats of SC-22 Carrot Top on the beak.
5. Use the Liner to outline the eye and beak with SC-15 Tuxedo.
6. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-010 Tree Green to the back of the turtle.
7. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of NTBR Clear One Brushing to the top.
8. Fire to cone 05/06.