MB-1405 Can It- Quart Can
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-31 The Blues
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- FN-041 Medium Blue
- S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze OR NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- DSS-0152 Day of the Dead
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- CB-106 Script Liner
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- CB-110 Liner
- Palette Knife
- Food Coloring
- Masking Tape
1. Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Find the center of the can, mark with a pencil.
3. Pour 2 tablespoons of S-2101 Clear onto a palette and tint with food coloring. Sprinkle with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium and blend with a palette knife to the consistency of peanut butter. Position the guitar screen from DSS-0152 Day of the Dead in the center of the can (shiny side down), rub the thickened clear over the screen, repeat for the marigolds on the side of the guitar.
4. Brush one coat of FN-041 Medium Blue to the body of the guitar and two coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red to the neck. Brush three coats of SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the marigolds and one coat of SC-73 Candy Apple Red to the center. Use CB-106 Script Liner and CB-110 Liner.
5. Thicken SC-15 Tuxedo as in the above directions, position the screen over the painted screens, check to make sure they are in perfect position. Rub the thickened Tuxedo over the painted screens.
6. Thin slightly FN-041 Medium Blue, pour to the inside, roll to coat, our out the excess glaze, drain.
7. Tape on the top and bottom edges, brush three coats of FN-041 Medium Blue, remove the tape.
8. Brush the middle section with two coats of S-2101 Clear, use CB-604 Soft Fan, or dip in a Clear Glaze.
8. Fire to cone 05/06.