MB-1383 8” x 10” Clay Canvas
- SS-111 Brightest Yellow
- SS-135 White
- SS-138 Flat Black
- SS-179 Antique Red
- SS-288 Bright Green
- SS-317 Turquoise
- MM-102 Copper Metallic
- MM-202 Green Patina
- AC-502 Matte Sealer
- CB-604 #4 Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- Clay Carbon Paper
- Pattern: Download
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the CB-604 Soft Fan Brush, apply one coat of SS-317 Turquoise to the front and sides of the canvas.
- While still wet, use the Fan Brush to blend in random areas of SS-288 Bright Green. Let dry
- Using the Clay Carbon Paper and a pencil, transfer the pattern onto the front of the canvas.
- Using the CB-110 Mini Liner, apply one coat of SS-179 Antique Red to the word ‘shine’.
- Using the Mini Liner, outline the word shine with SS-138 Flat Black.
- Using the Mini Liner, apply one coat of SS-111 Brightest Yellow to the sun.
- Using the Mini Liner, apply one coat of SS-135 White to the words ‘make your life’, outline the sun, and add highlights to the word ‘shine’.
- Using the CB-604 Soft Fan Brush, apply two coats of MM-102 around the edges of the words and to the sides of the canvas.
- Using a toothbrush, splatter MM-202 Green Patina randomly over the Copper Metallic while it’s still wet. Apply some larger drips to a few areas. The oxidation reaction should begin several minutes after applying the patina.
- Once you are satisfied with the oxidation process, apply one or two coats of AC-502 Matte Sealer to the front of the canvas to stop the reaction.