- Last Updated: Thursday, 20 September 2018 17:53
MB-1425 Fish Vase
FN-219 Lustre Green
CG-987 Tree Frog
S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
PC-601 Clear Cascade
CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan
CB-404 # 4 Pointed Round
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Thin the S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to a rolling constancy and roll glaze the inside of the vase.
3. Using the Soft Fan. apply 3 coats of FN-219 Lustre Green to the center area of the fish.
4. Using the Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of CG-987 Tree Frog to the fish head, bottom and fin areas.
5. Using the Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of PC-601 Clear Cascade where the 2 colors meet.
6. Using the Pointed Round, apply 1 coat in a teardrop shape to the body of the fish using PC-601 Clear Cascade.
7. Using the Pointed Round, apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the eye.
8. Stilt and fire to cone 05/06.