MB-1514 Vintage Camper
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-30 Blue Dawn
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- FN-020 Medium Green
- CG-992 Mint Chip
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
Snowflake Paper Punch - Two Sizes
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Slightly thin FN-020 Medium Green and pour inside the camper. Turn to fully coat the inside then pour out the excess glaze.
- Pencil in a line on the body of the camper to separate the red and white areas. Use the Soft Fan and Script Liner to apply three slightly thinned coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red to the red areas of the camper. Apply two thinned coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the green areas.
- Use the same brushes to apply three coats of CG-992 Mint Chip to the awning. Press open circle shapes on the awnings with SC-73 Candy Apple Red.
- Pencil in the scalloped shades in the windows and the shading detail in the door window. Float SC-30 Blue Dawn on the window sections. Use SC-73 Candy Apple Red to stripe the shades in the front windows and SC-27 Sour Apple and Candy Apple Red for the door window.
- Using the negative space from snowflake punches, wet the area for application and press the paper onto the camper. Brush top coat of SC-16 Cotton Tail over the space, remove the paper.
- On the white areas of the camper, brush a coat of SC-16 Cotton Tail in the area of the snowflake. Press the paper onto the piece then apply two coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red over the area. Remove the paper. Check out the size used from the photo.
- Use the Liner to outline the sections of the camper, the windows and door frames with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo on the tires, trailer hitch, and underbody.
- Dip into NT-CLR Clear or use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of S201 Clear Brushing Glaze onto the outside of the camper (omit the awning).
- Fire to cone 05/06.
Pair the Vintage Trailer with MB-1508 Vintage Truck.