- Last Updated: Tuesday, 30 October 2018 18:29
CD-1389 Fairytale Jar - English Cottage
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- CG-986 Smoke & Fire
- S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-310 #10 Flat Shader
- Exacto Knife
- Pinch Light and Bulb
1. In wet greenware, use an Exacto knife to cut out the window panes, and a one-inch hole in the back for a pinch light. Instead of using an electric bulb a battery operated votive will also work.
2. Clean and fire to cone 04.
3. Brush two coats of CG-986 Smoke & Fire to the chimneys, clean up excess crystals from the roof and body of the house.
4. Brush on 2-3 thinned coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder to the body of the house, use CB-604 Soft Fan, brush Thinned SC-27 Sour Apple to the door, 2-3 coats.
5. Brush the thatched roof with 2 thinned coats of SC-97 Cant-elope with the fan, sponge off some of the color, brush over with SC-6 Sunkissed for a highlight.
6. Brush the trim and shutters with SC-75 Orange A Peel use CB-106 Script Liner two coats. Brush the window panes with SC-15 Tuxedo, one coat.
7. Brush one coat of Smoke & Fire over the window panes.
8. Float SC-12 Moody Blue in the shadow areas of the house use a dagger brush or CB-310 Flat Shader.
9. Shade the roof with SC-75 Orange A Peel, and SC-15 Tuxedo in a narrower shade on the roof.
10. Shade sections of the body of the house, door, and shutters with SC-15 Tuxedo.
11. Brush one coat of S-2101 Clear over everything except for the chimneys, use CB-604 Soft Fan.
12. Fire to cone 06.