- Last Updated: Wednesday, 10 April 2019 17:25
MB-1529 Truck Plaque
- EL-143 Cactus Flower
- EL-133 Autumn
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-35 Gray Hare
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- NT-BR Clear One Brushing Glaze
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- RB-110 #10/0 Liner
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Outline the detail in the truck's body with SG-401 Black.
3. Use the Soft Fan and Script Liner to apply three coats of EL-143 Cactus Flower to the trucks' body.
4. Use a silk sponge to apply one coat of EL-133 Autumn over the Cactus Flower.
5. Use the Script Liner to apply three coats of SC-35 Gray Hare to the hubcaps and bumpers.
6. Use the Script Liner to apply SC-15 Tuxedo to the tires, underbody and truck bed with two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo. To create a flat finish instead, use the Script Liner to apply one coat of SG-401 Black over the Tuxedo.
7. Use the Script Liner to float SC-15 Tuxedo in the windows. Use the Liner to outline the windows with Tuxedo.
8. Use the Script Liner to apply one coat of NT-BR Clear One Brushing Glaze to the window area.
8. Fire to cone 06.