MB-1534 Unicorn Container
- MB-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-33 Fruit of the Vine
- SC-35 Gray Hare
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or NT-BR Clear Brushing Glaze
- RB-110 #10/0 Liner
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Sponge a coat of SC-2 Melon-Choly under the eyes for the cheeks and muzzle and inside the ears.
- Use the Script Liner to float SC-35 Gray Hare to create a shadow in the body creases around the tail and mane, under the eyes and horn.
- Refer to the photo for color placement. For the rainbow hair and tail, apply two coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder. Thin the color slightly so it moves into the detail. Use the side of a wet brush to brush against the detail to remove color to give it a highlight. Use all of the colors in the same manner: SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-75 Orange-A-Peel, SC-73 Candy Apple Red and SC-33 Fruit of the Vine.
- Dip in clear glaze or use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of NT-BR Clear.
- Use the Liner to apply two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo on the hooves. Use the same brush to outline around the hair and tail, mouth, eyes, ears with SC-15 Tuxedo. Apply one coat of SC-33 Fruit of the Vine on the horn, the wipe off the excess to antique.
- Fire to cone 05/06.