MB-1486 Rustic Tray
- FN-213 Sapphire Blue
- FN-223 Amethyst
- FN-218 Green Sapphire (Elements line)
- FN-202 Yadro
- FN-206 Lemon Ice
- FN-207 Orange Slice
- FN-224 Key Lime
- FN-216 Sea Glass
- FN-208 Crystal Coral
- FN-211 Sheer Blue
- FN-229 Iced Mocha
- FN-201 Golden Clear
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- AC-230 Clay Carbon paper
- CB-404 #4 Pointed RoundCB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Pattern: Download
1. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Using the AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on the pattern.
3. Using the SG-401 Black Designer Liner, apply to all the traced lines. Allow to dry.
4. Using the CB-404 # 4 Pointed Round, apply 1 coat of FN-213 Sapphire Blue to the petals of the hydrangea, then apply a 2nd coat at random and add some FN-223 Amethyst to deepen the petals. Apply 2 coats of FN-218 Sapphire to the leaves and stem.
5. Using the CB-404 # 4 Pointed Round, apply 2 coats of FN-206 Lemon Ice to the daisy center, then shade with FN-207 Orange Slice. Apply 1 coat of FN-202 Yadro to the petals, then add to the tips FN-206 Lemon Yellow. Apply 2 coats of FN-224 Key Lime to the leaves and stem.
6. Using the CB0404 # 4 Pointed Round, apply 1 coat of FN-208 Crystal Coral to the rose petals. Deepen the petals at random with a 2nd coat of FN-208 Coral and FN-207 Orange Slice. Apply 2 coat of FN-216 Sea Glass to the leaves and stem.
7. Using the CB-404 # 4 Pointed Round, apply 1 coat of FN-211 Sheer Blue to the water area in the jars, then shade with FN-213 Sapphire Blue.
8. Using the CB-404 # 4 Pointed Round, apply 1 to 2 coats of FN-229 Iced Mocha to the ground area.
9. Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-201 Golden Clear to the entire piece, being careful not to cause the Black Designer Liner to streak.
10. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.