MB-1307 Handled Platter
SC-16 Cotton Tail
SC-17 Cheeky Pinky
SC-25 Crackerjack Brown
SC-27 Sour Apple
SC-39 Army Surplus
SC-41 Brown Cow
SC-42 Butter Me Up
SP-213 Speckled Graple
SP-245 Speckled My Blue Heaven
SP-237 Speckled Ivory Tower
FN-042 Teal Blue
S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
CB-106 #6 Script Liner
CB-110 #10/0 Liner
CB-202 #2 Detail
CB-404 #4 Pointed Round
CB-408 #8 Pointed Round
CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Pattern: Download
- Old Toothbrush
- Triangle Paper Punch
- Plain 20# Paper
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Print and cut 2 copies of the pattern on the outer edge of pattern. With a pencil, trace the outer edge of the pattern to the piece.
3. Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the inside of the pattern going over the edge about ¼”. Allow to dry.
4. Using a CB-604 #4 Soft fan, wet the glaze area and apply the pattern to the wet glaze. Secure the edges of the pattern with a damp sponge.
5. Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SP-245 Speckled My Blue Heaven to the background of the plate.
6. Using an old toothbrush spatter the top of the plate with SC-16 Cotton Tail and SC-25 Crackerjack Brown.
7. When done remove the pattern before the glaze dries. Allow to dry.
8. With a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, line up the 2nd cut out pattern and trace the pattern.
9. Punch out paper triangles, wet attach to where the purple triangles on the egg are, press with a sponge.
10. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SP-237 Speckled Ivory Tower to the egg. Remove the paper triangles before the color dries.
11. Punch out paper triangles, wet attach to the opposite sides of the other triangles, press with a damp sponge. This will create the area for the glaze in the triangles.
12. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SP-213 Speckled Graple to the triangle areas. Remove the surrounding paper.
13. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-2 Melon-Choly to the inside of the bunny ears and nose.
14. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC1 Pink-A-Boo to the dogwood flowers.
15. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner and a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the leaves and stems.
16. Using a CB-202 #2 Detail, apply 2 coats of SC-41 Brown Cow to the centers of the flowers.
17. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, shade the outside edge of the bunny ears with SC-16 Cotton Tail.
18. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, shade the bunny and the egg with SC-25 Crackerjack Brown.
19. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, Shade the flowers with SC-17 Cheeky Pinky and SC-41 Brown Cow to the center edge of each petal. Using a CB-110 Liner, detail the flower petal veins with SC-17 Cheeky Pinky
20. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, shade the leaves and stems with SC-39 Army Surplus. Detail using a CB-110 Liner with SC-39 Army Surplus.
21. Add dots to the flower centers with SC-42 Butter Me Up. Add dots to the egg with SC-97 Cant-elope.
22. Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, Apply SC-15 Tuxedo to the bunny eyes, whiskers and mouth.
23. Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-.42 Teal Blue to the back of the plate.
24. Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of S-2101 Crystal Clear Bushing to the top of the plate. Allow to dry!
25. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.