- Last Updated: Thursday, 04 April 2019 18:59
CD-1423 Lg. House
SC-11 Blue Yonder
SC-23 Jack'O Lantern
SC-27 Sour Apple
SG-501 Sculpture Medium
CB-604 Soft Fan
Hex paper punch two sizes
1. In wet greenware, cut out the windows, and make a mouse hole in the back for the tea light insertion. Clean and fire to cone 04.
2. Thin slightly FN-037 Chartreuse, pour to the inside move to cover, pour out the excess glaze, wipe off the glaze that drips to the outside of the house.
3. Brush the roof of the house with 2-3 coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder with the CB-604 Soft Fan, keep the brush strokes in one direction, use water to spread the glaze evenly. Brush in the same manner SC-23 Jack O' Lantern to the body of the house and SC-27 Sour Apple to the door.
4. Wait till the glaze on the roof is dry before this step. Punch out the hex shapes from thin card stock. Cut a border around the open hex shape about 1/2 inch.
5. Wet the shape, press to the roof of the house in a pattern or just randomly. Fill the open hex with SG-501 Sculpture Medium, apply with a card so you can scrape across the cut shape, pull off the hex shape,
6. Outline the door and the roof line with SC-32 Bluebeard.
7. Fire to cone 05/06.