- Last Updated: Friday, 23 August 2019 18:13
MB-1540 Faceted Bear
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-34 Down To Earth
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- SG-701 Speckta-Clear Star Dust
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
1. Begin with properly fired cone 04 bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Mark every other the facets with "b" for brown. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-34 Down to Earth on the faceted marked with the "b".
2. Use the same brush to apply two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the remaining facets. Leave the eye area unpainted. Let dry.
3. Use SG-401 Black Designer Liner to outline the facets. This will help define the facets and clean up any uneven edges.
4. Brush one coat of SG-401 Black in a triangle shape to create the eye, leaving the edges unpainted.
5. Use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of SG-701 Speckta-Clear Star Dust over the entire piece.
6. Fire to cone 05/06.