MB-1540 Faceted Bear
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-23 Jack O'Lantern
- SC-88 Glo-Worm
- SG- SG-409 Bright Green Designer Liner
- S-2101 Clear
- RB-110 Detailer Liner
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- RB-122 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired cone 04 bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Brush on two coats of SC-88 Glo-worm using RB-122 Soft Fan, add water to your brush to apply the glaze in flowing coats, avoiding drips in the glaze.
- Remove the glaze from the ears, eyes, and feet with a sponge. Brush the ears with SC-11 Blue Yonder. Brush inside of the ears and feet with two coats of SC-23 Jack O’Lantern using RB-106 Script Liner.
- Brush eyes with SC-15 Tuxedo with RB-110 Detailer Liner
- When dry, outline the facets with SG-409 Bright Green. Brush entire piece with one coat of S-2101 Clear.
- Fire to cone 05/06.