SB-114 8" Vase Stoneware
- SW-501 White Gloss
- SW-502 Yellow Gloss
- SW-503 Orange Gloss
- SW-504 Red Gloss
- SW-505 Purple Gloss
- SW-507 Bright Green Gloss
- SW-508 Black Gloss
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Banding wheel
- Thin SW-505 Purple Gloss to the consistency of heavy cream (about 1 part water to 2 parts glaze) and roll the glaze to coat the inside of the vase.
- Apply 2 coats of SW-501 White Gloss to the outside of the vase with CB-604 #4 Soft Fan.
- Once the base is dry, draw the fruits on with a pencil or use DSS-0121 Fruits Silkscreen.
- Fill-in the fruits with the appropriate colors.
- Apply 1 coat of SW-508 Black Gloss to outline the fruits with CB-106 #6 Script Liner.
- Use a damp sponge to wipe any excess glaze off the bottom.
- Fire to shelf cone 5/6.