- Last Updated: Monday, 05 August 2019 15:55
MB-1538 Faceted Unicorn
- CC-101 Transparent
- CC-108 China Sea
- SG-401 Blue Designer Liner
- SS-138 Flat Black
- RB-110 #10/0 Liner
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired cone 04 bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use SG-401 Black Designer Liner to outline the facets.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of CC-101 Transparent to the body of the unicorn.
- Apply three coats of CC-108 China Sea to the mane, tail, back of the ears, hooves, and horn.
- Use the SG-401 Black Designer Liner to create a triangle shaped eye.
- Fire to cone 05/06.
- Once cooled, apply a thinned layer of SS-138 Flat Black Acrylic to the crackled surface to make the crackle patterned more pronounced. Wipe off.