- Last Updated: Tuesday, 07 April 2020 19:16
- MB-1499 Faceted Star
- EL-136 Lapis Lagoon
- FN-214 Pastel Jade
- PC-601 Clear Cascade
- PC-602 White Cascade
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SG-404 Blue Designer Liner
- ST-113 Circulate Stamp
- ST-126 Dots & Squiggles Stamp
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Small Ruler
- Palette Knife
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Use a sponge on a stick to apply SC-12 Moody Blue to the ST-113 Circulate Stamp, press the stamp to the front facet of the star.
3. Use a sponge-on-a stick to apply SC-12 Moody Blue to the ST-126 Dots & Squiggles Stamp, press the stamp on the side facets of the star.
4. Use the small ruler to outline the facets with SG-404 Blue Designer Liner. This will keep the lines straight.
5. In the center section of the star, use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of PC-601 Clear Cascade, going over the narrow facet shape next to the center with the clear cascade.
6. Use the same brush to apply two coats of FN-214 Pastel Jade to the center section of the star. Pat the area with PC-002 White Cascade. While the White Cascade is still wet, pat the area with FN-214 Pastel Jade.
7. Use the #4 Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-214 Pastel Jade over the center or front stamped sections of the star.
8. Use the #4 Soft Fan to apply three coats of EL-136 Lapis Lagoon over the outside edge of the star.
9. Stilt and fire to cone 05/06.