- Last Updated: Monday, 23 March 2020 15:57
- MB-1544 Gnome Jar
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping
- SC-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-35 Gray Hare
- SC-60 Silver Lining
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- RB-110 10/0/ Detail Liner
Designer: Elizabeth Carey
- Begin with properly fired cone 04 bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the Soft Fan with SC-16 Cotton Tail, apply 2 coats to the beard. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
- Squeeze 1 TSP of SC-35 Gray Hare onto the palette. Thin with water. Use the Soft Fan to float to the glaze over the beard. It should puddle into the lines.
- Use the pencil to sketch overalls on the gnome.
- Using the Script Liner/Soft Fan with SC-60 Silver Lining, apply 3 coats to the shirt. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
- Using the Script Liner with SC-2 Melon-Choly, apply 3 coats to the hands and nose. Allow glaze to dry between coats.Using the Script Liner with SC-12 Moody Blue, apply 3 coats to the overalls. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
- Using the Soft Fan with SC-11 Blue Yonder, apply 3 coats to the outside of the hat. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
- Use the Pencil to sketch patches on the hat.
- Using the Script Liner with SC-11 Moody Blue, apply 2 coats to the patches. Allow glaze to dry between coats. Using the Detail Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo, outline the details on the gnome.]
- Using the Detail Liner with SC-16 Cotton Tail, make stitch lines around the patches and below the straps on the overalls.
- Dip in NT-CLR Clear Dipping.
- Fire to cone 06.