- Last Updated: Monday, 13 November 2017 16:02
It's about the translucent beauty of Foundation's Sheers.
- MB-1322 Heart Paperweight
- FN-211 Sheer Blue
- SC-9 Jaded
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-28 Blue Isle
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- AC-230 Sponge on a Stick
- ST-344 Paisley Stamp
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the sponge with SC-12 Moody Blue. Tap the SC-12 Moody Blue onto the ST-344 Paisley Stamp then press the stamp gently onto the heart. Continue stamping around the piece. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner and a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-9 Jaded into the inner paisley shape, stroke in SC-74 Hot Tamale into the open petals of the flower, and SC-28 Blue Isle into the tiny flowers.
- Be creative and use the colors in other areas of the design. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-211 Sheer Blue over the heart. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.