- Clay Magic Molds - Candy Corn Ghosts
- SC-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-23 Jack O'Lantern
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-55 Yella Bout It
- SC-75 Orange A Peel
- DSS-0118 Halloween
- ST-113 Circulate Stamp
- SL-433 Crooked Lines Stencil
- MT-007 Divots Mat
- Various sizes of paper punches
- 2" Foam Roller
- Starting with the large and medium Candy Corn orange section: Apply two-three coats of SC-23 Jack O'Lantern. Place the SL-433 Crooked Line stencil on the piece and use the 2" foam roller to apply SC-75 Orange-A-Peel over the stencil.
- Use a sponge-on-a-stick to apply Orange-A-Peel to the ST-113 Circulate Stamp then stamp over the Jack O' Lantern sections on the bisque.
- The black dots on the dotted orange sections are made with the negative space from the circle punch. Wet the paper dots and place on the glazed surface so they stick to the piece. Press with a paper towel to ensure edges are flat and to remove excess water. Apply two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo over the dot areas. For the large dots, punch out the large dots, wet, stick them over SC-23 Jack O' Lantern, brush over with two coats of SC-75 Orange A Peel, take off the paper dots.
- Apply SC-55 Yella Bout It and shade with SC-24 Dandelion to the yellow areas. Use the foam roller to apply SC-15 Tuxedo to the MT-007 Divot Mat then press onto the yellow areas.
- Use SC-15 Tuxedo to outline the smile, paint the nose, brows and stitches. Shade around the ghost top and where the white meets the orange with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Lightly color the cheeks using a sponge and SC-2 Melon-choly.
- Apply two coats of clear glaze and fire to cone 05/06.