Or is it Perdita?
- CD-1181 - Dog
- FN-001 - White
- SC-2 - Melon-Choly
- SC-14 - Java Bean
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-82 - Tuscan Red
- AC-213 - Sponge on a Stick - 1¼"Diameter
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- ST-110 - Paint Splatter
- Begin by casting the CD-1181 Dog per Castables instructions with SL-IP/P slip.
- Bisque fire to shelf cone 04.
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-001 White to the dog.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the sponge with SC-15 Tuxedo. Tap the SC-15 Tuxedo onto the ST-110 Paint Splatter Stamp then press the stamp gently onto the piece, avoiding the eyes and tongue. Continue stamping around the piece. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 2-3 coats of SC-82 Tuscan Red to the collar. Apply 2-3 coats of SC-2 Melon-Choly to the tongue and SC-15 Tuxedo to the nose.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply SC-14 Java Bean to the iris of the eyes and SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupils.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.