- Last Updated: Friday, 31 July 2015 20:10
- MB-1064 Tray,
- FN-011 Light Blue, SC-46 Rawhide, SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-76 Cara-bein Blue, SC-31 The Blues, SC-12 Moody Blue, SC-15 Tuxedo
- AC-230 Clay Carbon paper, CB-110 # 10/0 Liner, CB-404 # 4 Pointed Round, CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Download: Pattern
Designer: Tim McPherson
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-011 Light Blue to the entire plate, and allow to dry.
- Using the AC-230 Clay Carbon paper, trace on the pattern.
- Using the CB-404 # 4 Pointed Round, apply 3 coats of SC-46 Rawhide to the flesh areas.
- Using the CB-404 # 4 Pointed Round, apply 3 coats of SC-76 Cara-bein Blue to the blanket and bow.
- Using a brush handle, add dots to the blanket and bow with SC-11 Blue Yonder.
- Add fingerprints to the sky area using SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-31 the Blues and SC-76 Cara-bein Blue.
- Using the CB-110 # 10/0 Liner loaded in SC-15 Tuxedo, outline and detail the piece.
- Using the CB-110 # 10/0 Liner loaded in SC-12 Moody Blue, add the babys name, date and names into the "balloons". Also add the strings.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.