- Last Updated: Friday, 07 August 2015 15:49
- MB-104 Rimmed Dinner Plate
- FN-003 Orange, FN-011 Light Blue, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-26 Green Thumb, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-75 Orange-a-Peel, SC-76 Carabein Blue, SC-254 Speckled Vanilla Bean
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, Bt-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Download: Pattern
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-011 Light Blue to the center section of the plate.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, apply SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue, SC-75 Orange-a-Peel, and SC-27 Sour apple to the child's hand in sections. Press hand gently onto the center of the plate.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, load the brush with both SC-26 Green Thumb and SC-27 Sour Apple and apply 1 coat in a wavy brushstroke to create the seaweed.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-254 Vanilla Dip to create the sand.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to outline the fish.
- Using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper to transfer the (pattern) lettering around the rim and use a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner to apply 2 coats of SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue to the letters.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.