- MB-1355 Picture Frame Mug
- MB-1356 Picture Frame Plate
- SC-13 Grapel
- SC-70 Pink-A-Dot
- SC-78 Lime Light
- NT-CLR Clear One Dipping Glaze
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-13 Grapel around the frames of both the mug and plate.
- Allow to dry completely and using a sponge wipe away excess color leaving an antiqued look.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-78 Limelight around the boarder of the plate and cutting in around the frame of the mug.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-78 Limelight around the rest of the outside of the mug, and apply 3 coats of SC-13 Grapel to the inside of the mug and back of the plate.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, float in SC-70 Pink-A-Dot to the edge inside of the frames on both the mug and the plate.
- Using a sponge, apply 1 coat of SC-13 Grapel to the child’s hand or feet (depending on the age of the child and what will fit into the frame of the plate). Immediately press hand or feet onto the plate leaving a print.
- Using a pencil, write the child’s name onto the mug in whatever font desired.
- Using a CB-110 #10 Detail Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-13 Grapel to the child’s name on the mug.
- Dip both pieces in NT-CLR Clear One Dipping. Allow to dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.