- MB-1252 Skull Cup
- SC-34 Down to Earth
- FN-007 Green
- FN-224 Key Lime
- CB-202 #2 Detail Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Designer: Carmen Allen
- Skill Level: Basic
- Time: 1½ hours
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of FN-007 Green to the outside of the cup. With a damp sponge, wipe back excess color to antique the surface of the outside of the mug.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-007 Green to the inside of the mug.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-224 Key Lime to the outside of the mug. Allow to dry.
- With a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer or sketch your own mustache onto the skull.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-34 Down to Earth to the mustache. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.