- SB-120 Stoneware Latte Cup
- UG-46 Bright Yellow
- UG-204 Orange
- UG-206 Fire Engine Red
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- SW-001 Stoneware Clear
- SW-111 Wrought Iron
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- DSS-0115 Dragons
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Palette Knife
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-111 Wrought Iron to the inside, brushing in a circular direction.
- Use a palette knife to thicken SG-401 Black with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to a peanut butter consistency.
- Hold the dragon screen (shiny side down) over the mug. Using your finger rub the thickened SG-401 Black over the dragon, making sure to get all the sections of the dragon.
- Using the #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of the Underglaze colors over the screened sections of the fire and dragon.
- Use the Script Liner for these steps. Fade UG-206 Fire Engine Red to UG-204 Orange on the body. Lighten the Orange with UG-46 Bright Yellow for the body section closest to the flames. Brush the flames with 2 coats of UG-46 Bright Yellow, shading with UG-204 Orange.
- Use the Script Liner to apply 2 coats of SC-88 Tu Tu Tango to the rim of the cup. When dry, use the Soft Fan to apply 3 coats of SW-001 Clear to the cup.
- Use the Soft Fan and Script Liner to apply 3 coats of SW-111 Wrought Iron to the handle.
- Clean the glaze from the bottom and fire to cone 6.