- MB-122 Venti Latte Cup
- SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-8 Just Froggy, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-60 Silver Lining, FN-004 Red, UG-30 Sand, UG-82 Tuscan Turquoise, UG-93 Wild Violet, UG-204 Orange, UG-207 Flame Red, S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- DSS-115 Dragons, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, RB-100 #0 Detail, CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, AC-310 Silkscreen Medium, Clay Carbon Paper
- Pencil, Scissors, Palette, Palette Knife, Small Cup
- Download: Pattern
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-004 Red to MB-122 Venti Latte Cup. Allow glaze to dry completely between coats.
- Trace the pattern onto the mug using the Clay Carbon Paper.
- Place some SC-15 Tuxedo on a palette or tile and sprinkle with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium. Using a palette knife mix color and medium to the consistency of thick peanut butter. If the mix is too thin add more AC-310 Silkscreen Medium or if too thick add more Stroke & Coat. Too thin of a mixture will bleed under the screen and give you a blurred image. Too thick a mixture will make it hard for the product to penetrate through the holes in the screen and give you blank areas in your screen. You can also use SG-401 Black Desiner Liner for more color saturtion.
- Align the phoenix screen from the DSS-115 Dragon silkscreens into the center of the crest. Rub the thickened SC-15 Tuxedo mixture over the screen with your finger. Rinse to clean your screen and lay flat to dry.
- Using the RB-100 #0 Detail Brush, apply the details of the crest. Use 2 coats of the following colors as noted: SC-8 Just Froggy for the leaves, SC-60 Silver Lining for the helmet, and SC-6 Sunkissed for the crown.
- Use the same brush and the CB-110 Mini Liner to apply 2 coats of FN-004 Red around the phoenix.
- Using the Detail Brush and the Mini Liner, apply 1 coat of the following colors as noted: UG-30 Sand for the nest, UG-82 Tucson Turquoise and UG-93 Wild Violet for the bird, UG-204 Orange and UG-207 Flame Red for the flames.
- Once all has dried use the Mini Liner and SC-15 Tuxedo to outline all the details.
- Once the outline areas have dired, use the Soft Fan brush to apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing glaze.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.