- MB-1448 Dolphin Mug
- FN-028 Wisteria Purple
- FN-037 Chartreuse
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-35 Gray Hare
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin wtih properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply three coats of FN-028 to the outside of the mug.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner apply two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the belly of the dolphin.
- Next, apply three coats of SC-3 Gray Hare to the rest of the dolphin's body.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan apply three coats of FN-037 Chartreuse to the inside of the mug.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner apply one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the outline of the dolphin.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf con 06/05.