- MB1447 Crab Mug
- FN006 Blue
- FN044 Yellow-Orange
- SC15 Tuxedo
- SC16 Cotton Tail
- SC73 Candy Apple Red
- CB604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB106 #6 Script Liner
- CB110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- BT910 Synthetic Sponge
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using both a CB-106 #6 Script Liner and a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply three coats of FN-044 Yellow-Orange to the outside of the mug.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner apply three coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red to the crab.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner apply one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the outline and eyes of the crab.
- Add a dot of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the highlights of the eyes.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan apply three coats of FN-006 Blue to the inside of the mug.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.