- MB-122 Venti Latte Cup
- SC-5 Tiger Tail
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-20 Cashew Later
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral
- SP-209 Speckled Jaded
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- DSS-0147 Island Silkscreen
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Palette Knife
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the inside of the cup.
- Thicken clear glaze with Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter. Using the hula girl from DSS-0147 Island silkscreen, screen the image onto the plate.
- Use the Script Liner apply two coats of SC-20 Cashew Later to the girl's body. Apply two coats of SC-85 Tiger Taill to the grass skirt.
- Use the Liner to apply two coats of the following colors to the flowers on th, headpiece, lei and grass skirt: SC11 Blue Yonder, SC-24 Dandelion and SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral. Let dry.
- Mix SC-15 Tuxedo with Silkscreen medium to the consistency of peanut butter. Re-screen the hula girl over the painted area, lining up the image as closely as possible to the original screen.
- NOTE: If you don't want to try to line up the screen after painting the design, you can omit step 3 and screen the image in Tuxedo. If you go this route, apply one thin coat of the colors noted above on the girl, skirt and flowers so you don't cover up the screened lines.
- Use the Script Liner to apply three coats of SP-209 Speckled Jaded to the handle and bottom of the cup.
- Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
- Fire to cone 05/06.