- Last Updated: Friday, 19 January 2018 17:45
- MB-145 Loop Handled Mug
FN-028 Wisteria Purple
SC-11 Blue Yonder
SC-27 Sour Apple
SC-74 Hot Tamale
SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral
S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
CB-106 #6 Script Liner
ST-111 Four Flowers Stamp
- Sponge on a stick
1.Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Using Sponge on a Stick load the sponge with SC-15 Tuxedo, making sure to tap off excess glaze. Too much color will result in a blurred, messy image. Apply the color to the ST-111 Four Flowers Stamp, while it is laying flat on the table. Turn the stamp over onto the desired area and press down; make sure not to rub back and forth or this will cause a double image. Repeat until the center section of the stein is covered in the stamp.
3. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of the various Stroke & Coat colors to fill in the details of the stamp.
4. Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-052 Tangerine to the outside of the mug, avoiding the stamping.
5. Apply 3 coats of FN-028 Wisteria to the inside.
6. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of S-2101 over the stamped area.
7. Let Dry Completely
8. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.