Your after-hours cocktail just got more festive with this olive inspired martini glass created with Stroke & Coat.
- MB-1215 - Beaded Martini Glass
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-39 - Army Surplus
- SC-63 - Popeye's Favorite
- SC-74 - Hot Tamale
- SP-241 - Speckled Brown Cow
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- S-2101 - Crystal Clear Brushing
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- With a pencil, sketch on an olive design on the martini glass. Refer to photo for design placement.
- Thin SP-241 Speckled Brown Cow like water.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, swirl the thinned color on the top of the martini glass, inside and out. Brush the base with the thinned color.
- Thin SC-63 Popeye's Favorite like water and give the top of the glass a few swirls.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-39 Army Surplus to the olives, shade one side and bottom with SC-63 Popeye's Favorite.
- Apply 2 coats of SC-39 Army surplus on the balls of the stem. Glaze the rings with 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, outline the olives on the glass with SC-15 Tuxedo and paint in the swizzle stick.
- Apply 1 coat of SC-74 Hot Tamale on the pimento.
- Pencil in the recipe on the base - Dirty Martini: 3 oz. Vodka, 1 oz. Dry Vermouth, ½ oz Olive Brine, Olive Garnish.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 1 coat to the recipe. Allow to dry.
- Apply clear glaze of choice.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.