It's gonna be a bright, bright sun shiny day!
- MB-1183 - Butterfly Cup
- FN-001 - White
- FN-012 - Lavender
- SC-3 - Wine About It
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-27 - Sour Apple
- SC-52 - Toad-ily Green
- SC-55 - Yella Bout It
- SC-70 - Pink-A-Dot
- SC-85 - Orkid
- AC-213 - Sponge on a Stick - 1¼"Diameter
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- ST-100 - Game Board
- Thin Jute
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1coat of FN-001 White to the outside of the mug including the handle.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of SC-70 Pink-A-Dot to the top horizontal section of the mug and apply 1 coat of SC-85 Orkid to the bottom half of the mug.
- Brush another coat of SC-70 Pink A Dot to the top half and while the color is still wet lay down thin jute in loops starting from the top of the butterfly and going all around the top of the mug. Apply SC-70 Pink-A-Dot over the jute so it is covered with the color. Repeat the same process for the second set of loops with the SC-85 Orkid.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of FN-001 White over the entire mug.
- Thin SC-27 Sour Apple slightly with water and brush over the body of the mug blending in some SC-55 Yell About It. Let the shine leave the color then pull off the jute.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 even coat of SC-70 Pink-A-Dot over the top wings of the butterfly, both on the mug and handle, and SC-85 Orkid over the lower wings of the butterfly, both on the mug and handle.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo over the butterfly body and antennae.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the sponge with SC-52 Toad-ily Green. Tap the SC-52 Toad-ily Green onto the small design grid of the ST-100 Game Board Stamp then press the stamp pattern gently onto the body of the mug.
- Use the largest design from the ST-100 Game Board Stamp and stamp the butterfly wings and handle with SC-3 Wine About It.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-012 Lavender to the inside of the mug. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.