- 6"x 6" Tile
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-52 Toadily Green
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- S-2101 Crystal Clear
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Download: Pattern
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- With a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace the pattern onto the tile.
- Use CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush SC-24 Dandelion to the center right of the apple. Brush SC-27 Sour Apple next, brushing over the outer edges of the SC-24 Dandelion to the right side of the apple.
- Working on the left side of the apple, using Cb-106 #6 Script Liner brush SC-52 Toadily Green mixed with a small amount of SC-16 Tuxedo, then SC-52 Toadily Green into the Sour Apple. Repeat steps 2-3 times/coats for a shaded green apple.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-14 Java Been to the stem.
- Using CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, outline the stem in a staggered brush stroke with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush the background with SC-16 Cotton Tail following the shape of the apple. On the second and third coat, add SC-15 Tuxedo to the brush for a grayish brushstroke look in the background.
- The apples' shadow is a mixture of SC-15 Tuxedo, and SC-16 Cotton Tail.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush the strip of red under the apple with 2-3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale.
- When dry, using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply S-2101 Clear if desired.
- Fire to cone 05/06.