- 6" Tile
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-75 Orange Peel
- SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue
- SC-78 Lime Light
- SG-404 Blue Designer Liner
- S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- DSS-108 Aviary-Small Birds
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Palette Knife
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- On a palette, with a palette knife, thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Place the bird screen from DSS-108 Aviary - Small Birds with the shiny side down on the tile, rub the thickened mixture over the screen. After finished screening the image, lift up and rinse in water to wash gently.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, paint three circular shapes above the bird using SC-6 Sunkissed, then add a smaller, inner circular shape inside using SC-75 Orange A Peel, 1-2 coats.
- Once dry, outline the petals and center with SG-404 Blue.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, float SC-76 Cara-bein Blue around the edges of the flowers, bird, and branch, fill in the sky with thinned SC-11 Blue Yonder.
- Using CB-110 #10 Mini Liner, draw small flowers at the ends of all the branches with SC-78 Lime Light, with SC-75 Orange-A-Peel centers, and outline with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush 1 coat of SC-6 Sunkissed on the breast of the bird.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush the tile with 2 coats of S-2101 Clear.
- Fire to cone 05/06.