- MB-1461 Clay Clipboard
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-55 Yella Bout It
- SC-60 Silver Lining
- SG-401 Black
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- DSS-0134 Faceted Designs
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Palette Knife
- Tape - 1.25" and .75"
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use tape to create a 1 1/4" border around the clipboard. Use the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan to apply two-three coats of SC-55 Yella Bout It to the center space.
- Let dry. Use 3/4" tape to tape to create a striped pattern. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of SC-60 Silver Lining with SC-15 Tuxedo in the brush to fill in the open stripe.
- Remove the tape and let dry. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-60 Silver Lining to the border.
- Thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium using a palette knife to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Use the border screens from DSS-0134 Faceted Designs with the the shiny side up for stronger lines. Flip the screen for a mirror image on the border of the clipboard. To screen, rub the thickened Tuxedo over the image, remove, gently wash to continue screening around the border. Let dry.
- Dip in NT-CLR and let dry.
- Fire to cone 05/06.
To learn how to attach the clip to the clay clipboard, view this video for the simple instructions!