- MB-1454 Roly Poly Alligator Bank
- SS-3 Honey Toast
- SS-19 Country Sage
- SS-45 Buttermilk
- SS-57 Accent Green
- SS-135 White
- SS-138 Flat Black
- SS-212 Light Umber
- SS-376 Limeburst
- ST-127 Crackle Stamp
- AB-708 #8 Round
- AB-834 3/4" Base Coat
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-202 #2 Detail Liner
- AC-501 Gloss Sealer
- AC-212 3/4" Sponge-on-a-Stick or 2" foam roller
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Brush the green section of the alligator with SS-19 Country Sage, brush remaining alligator with SS-3 Honey Toast with AB-834 Base Coat brush.
- Darken around the creases on the back by floating SS-57 Accent Green use the AB-834 Base Coat brush.
- Dry brush and stipple SS-376 Limeburst with SS-19 Country Sage in the brush, add SS-35 White to the brush to highlite, high sections of the back, around the eyes, cheeks and nostrals.
- Dry brush the belly with SS-45 Buttermilk, keeping some SS-3 Honey Toast in the brush, add in a little SS-376 Limeburst to transistion from the green to the light Buttermilk color.
- Float SS-212 Light Umber around the mouth and the legs.
- Roll with the foam roller, or use a sponge on a stick SS-57 Accent Green onto the ST-127 Crackle Stamp. Only roll about a third of the stamp at a time, stamp to all the green sections of the alligator.
- Use the Crackle Stamp to stamp a crackle pattern to the light section of the alligator with SS-212 Light Umber.
- Drybrush back over the cheeks, nostrils, eyebrows with the lightened green, this will fade the crackle pattern. Re-dry brush the lighter color mix over the Light Umber crackle where it meets the green to fade the crackle.
- Use CB-202 Detail to brush the teeth, and eyes with SS-35 White. Brush the iris with SS-19 Country Sage, pupil and outlines with SS-138 Flat Black.
- Use CB-110 Liner to outline the mouth, teeth, and to accent around the legs, and to outline the grid pattern on his back.
- Brush the back and head, eyes and teeth with one coat of AC-501 Gloss Sealer.