- MB-1459 Faceted Elephant
- EL-123 Patina, EL-122 Malachite, EL-107 Amber Ash, PC-601 Clear Cascade
- CB-604 Soft Fan, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Remove dust with a damp sponge on 04 bisque.
- Brush on three coats of EL-123 Patina to the upper section of the body in a straight line around the body, use CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Brush the lower section of the body with three coats of EL-107 Amber Ash overlapping the Patina 1/2 inch.
- Brush on one heavy coat of PC-601 Clear Cascade to the elephant, omitting the feet.
- Brush on one coat of EL-122 Malachite to the upper section, 1/2 inch above the Patina.
- The drips will just happen in the firing, using moving glazes with the Clear Cascade.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.