- 6" Tile
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-13 Grapel
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-76 Cara bein Blue
- S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- DSS-0113 Bugs
- SG-501 Sculpting Medium
- SL-433 Crooked Lines Stencil
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Palette Knife
- 2" Foam Roller
- Masking Tape
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Cut out the pattern for the pear and the apple, then trace the pear and apple onto the tile.
3. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-6 Sunkissed to the pear and three coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the apple going slightly past the traced lines. Use Hot Tamale with Sunkissed to shade the side of the pear.
4. Wet the fruit-shaped paper and place it over the painted fruit.
5. Place the SL-433 Crooked Line Stecil onto the tile. Using the 2" foam roller to gently roll the SC-11 Blue Yonder in a vertical and a horizontal direction over the background. Use gentle pressure with the roller to avoid bleeding.
6. Using the stencil, roll SC-13 Grapel in a diagonal direction. Roll SC-76 Cara bein Blue on the opposite diagonal. Remove the paper fruit.
7. Tape an edge over the fruit for the tablecloth. Use the Soft Fan to apply coats of SC-15 Tuxedo below the tape.
8. After the Tuxedo has dried, wet with water, place the SL-433 Crooked Line Stencil over the tape and Tuxedo, rub the edges of the stencil with the Tuxedo, to eliminate gaps. Use the squeegee to apply SG-501 Sculpting Medium to the design in the stencil, pull off the stencil.
9. Thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium using a palette knife to the consisency of peanut butter. Use the fly from DSS-0113 Bugs, with the shiny side down, rub the thickened Tuxedo over the screen. Gently clean the screen.
10. Apply clear glaze to the tile, omitting the sculpting medium section.
11. Fire to cone 06.