- MB-1456 Duck-zilla Bank
- FN-002 Yellow, FN-052 Tangerine, SC-15 Tuxedom SC-16 Cotton Tail, SC-76 Cara-bein Blue
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-110 #10/0 Liner, CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, Pencil
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the CB-604 Soft Fan apply 3-4 coats of FN-002 Yellow onto the ducks body, avoiding the eyes.
- Use the same brush to apply three coats of FN-052 Tangerine to the duck's bill.
- With a pencil, lighty draw a neck tie shape onto the duck. Use the CB-106 Script Liner to apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo, brushing in the direction of the tie sections. Leave a small space between the knot and the bow.
- Shade around the wings and the curl on the duck's head. To do this, load the CB-106 Script Liner with FN-002 Yellow then tip the brush in FN-052 Tangerine. Hold the brush flat against the shape of the wing and pull the color to outline the wing for a soft shade.
- Remove excess glaze from the eyes, then use the CB-202 Detail to apply 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the eyes. Lighten SC-76 Cara-bein blue with SC-16 Cotton Tail and apply two coats to the iris. Use the CB-110 Liner to apply SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil and create outlines.
- Stilt and fire to cone 05/06.