- DT-661 6" Bisque Tile
- FN-203 Dry Champaign
- CG-716 Pagoda Green
- S-2708 Oriental Carmel
- S-2709 Cappuccino Mint
- SG-403 Red Designer Liner
- SG-405 Green Designer Liner
- SG-406 Designer Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- With a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on the design or sketch your own.
- Using the pattern as a guide for color placement outline the designs with the various Designer Liner colors, SG-403 Red, SG-405 green and SG-406 Brown, fill in some of the leaves with solid or squiggle lines of the various colors used in the outline.
- For the leaves in the SG-405 Green Designer Liner, puddle 2 coats of CG-716 Pagoda Green keep the larger crystals away from the edge as they will spread when fired.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, puddle the SG-406 Brown Designer Liner leaves with 2 coats of S-2709 Cappuccino Mint, and the SG-403 Red Designer Liner leaves with 2 coats of S-2708 Oriental Carmel.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of FN-203 Dry Champaign to the background. Brushing over the edges of the leaves will not harm the design. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.