Add your team colors, mascot symbols to really make a statement with this piece.
- MB-1093 - Football Chip & Dip
- S-2101 - Crystal Clear Brushing
- SC-14 - Java Bean
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-16 - Cotton Tail
- SC-25 - Crackerjack Brown
- AB-834 - ¾" Acrylic Base Coat
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-202 - #2 Detail Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-25 Crackerjack Brown to the piece, front and back. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 2-3 coats of SC-16 Cotton tail to the stitching. Allow to dry.
- Using a AB-838 3/4" Basecoat brush, side load with SC-14 Java Bean shading all the edges of the dish front and back and around the stitching.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, detail the seams with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the piece. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.