- MB-104 Rimmed Dinner Plate
- EL-128 Wheat
- EL-129 Slate
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Octagon Paper Punch
- Pattern: Download (if you don't have paper punch)
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of EL-128 Wheat on the front of the plate.
3. Use the Soft Fan to Apply two coats of EL-129 over Wheat. Randomly apply the color, allowing brushstrokes to show.
4. Wet and place each octagon cut out onto center of plate. Leave space in between shapes. Wet and place each octagon cut out onto center of plate. Leave space in between shapes. Pattern is attached if you do not have an octagon paper punch.
5. Squeeze Designer Liner onto a palette. Use the Script Liner to apply the color over the negative spaces.
6. Remove paper.
7. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of Slate to the back of the plate.
8. Fire to cone 06.