- MB-1116 Casualware Dinner Plate
- FN-008 Brown
- EL-125 Sahara Sands
- EL-127 Rose Granite
- EL-128 Wheat
- EL-130 Sea Green
- EL-132 Rust Red
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- AC-302 Wax Resist
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- ST-106 Summer Days Stamp (leaves only)
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of FN-008 Brown to the front of the plate.
3. Trace pattern onto the plate using Clay Carbon and a pencil.
4. Condition the Liner brush and apply Wax Resist over the lines of the pattern.
5. Use the Script Liner to apply three coats of the following on each area. Avoid the wax lines when applying the color.
- Pitcher: EL-128 Wheat
- Teapot: EL-130 Sea Green
- Dots: EL-128 Wheat
- Chair: EL-132 Rust Red
- Background: EL-125 Sahara Sands
- Cups: EL-127 Rose Granite; Add one coat of SC-74 on top.
- Saucers: One is EL-130 Sea Green; one is EL132 Rust Red
- Tablecloth: SC-16 Cotton Tail
6. Use the sponge-on-a-stick to apply SC-15 Tuxedo to the leaves of the Summer Days. Stamp onto the tablecloth area.
7. Use the Script Liner to fill in leaves with one coast of SC-6 Sunkissed.
8. Use the Soft Fan and Script Liner to apply two coats of EL-125 to the background.
9. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-008 Brown to the back of the plate.
10. Fire to cone 06.