- MB-104 Rimmed Dinner Plate
- EL-118 Blue Grotto
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Cut out, then trace the outline of the pattern onto the plate.
3. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of the following colors to the flower:
- Flower: SC-73 Candy Apple Red, SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- Stems: SC-26 Green Thumb
- Underside Petals: SC-11 Blue Yonder
4. Wet the paper cut outs and press into the outlined areas. Use a sponge to remove any glaze outside the paper.
5. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of EL-118 Blue Grotto to the plate.
6. Use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of SC-26 Green Thumb over Blue Grotto, around the stems. Remove the paper.
7. Loosely add lines to the flower and stem with SC-15 Tuxedo and the Liner.
8. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of EL-118 Blue Grotto to the back of the plate.
9. Fire to cone 06.