- Last Updated: Monday, 28 August 2017 15:19
- MB-104 Rimmed Dinner Plate
- EL-125 Sahara Sands
- EL-132 Rust Red
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Pattern: Download
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of EL-132 Rust Red to the front of the plate.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of EL-125 Sahara Sands to the front of the plate.
- Trace pattern onto the plate using Clay Carbon and a pencil.
- Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of the following colors to the design:
- Flowers, Wings and Bird Breast: SC-6 Sunkissed
- Leaves: SC-27 Sour Apple
- Outline the designs with SG-401 Black Designer Liner.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of EL-132 Rust Red to the back of the plate.
- Fire to cone 06.