- MB-104 Rimmed Dinner Plate
- EL-128 Wheat
- EL-130 Sea Green
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Pattern: Download
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Trace pattern onto the plate using Clay Carbon and a pencil.
- Apply SG-401 Black Designer Liner over the pattern lines.
- Using the Soft Fan with random brush strokes, apply two coats of EL-128 Wheat to the front of the plate, changing to EL-130 Sea Green when you reach the rim. Allow the colors to overlap.
- Apply two coats of EL-130 Sea Green to the back of the plate.
- Fire to cone 06.