- MB-104 Rimmed Dinner Plate
- EL-118 Blue Grotto
- EL-135 Rare Earth
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Pattern: Download
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Trace pattern onto the plate using Clay Carbon and a pencil. Cut out the pattern.
- Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of the following colors to the fish:
- Body: SC-74 Hot Tamale
- Fins, Inner Eye Circle, Mouth: SC-16 Cotton Tail
- Wet the paper fish and press into the traced area.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of EL-118 Blue Grotto to the background and rim. Add two coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder to the rim. Allow brush strokes to show and fade the color. Remove paper.
- Use SG-401 Black Designer Liner with the Script Liner to fill in the eye. Use the bottle or Liner brush to outline and add details to the fish.
- Use the Soft Fan and Script Liner to apply one coat of EL-135 Rare Earth the the fish.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of EL-118 Blue Grotto to the back of the plate.
- Fire to cone 06.