- SB-106 Rimmed Serving Bowl
- SB-110 Dessert Bowl
- SB-111 Handled Bowl
- SW-20 White Opal
- SW-253 Green Opal
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Designer: Josh Clark
- Skill Level: Basic
- Time: 1½ hours
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Stoneware bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-253 Green Opal to the top and back of the bowls. Do not apply any glaze to the bottom of each piece. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-250 White Opal to the inside rim of each bowl an on the handle of the Handled Bowl over the SG-253 Green Opal. Taper the glaze on the handle. Allow to dry.
- Make sure to dry foot the bottoms of all the pieces by wiping any excess glaze off with a damp sponge.
- DO NOT STILT. Fire the pieces to shelf cone 5/6.